Terms of delivery
- I offer healthy bulbs of flowering size (in other case it will be shown in description of plant).
- Delivery by airmail in July-October. Autumn flowering bulbs will be sent in July.
- You may send the order by post or e-mail to your discretion.
- All my constant customers pay for bulbs after parcel coming. You will receive e-mail invoice after parcel sending. New customers must pay preliminary.
- The final day when an order will be taken is:
- - for autumn flowering Colchicum and Crocus - 15 July;
- - for Corydalis, Crocus, Erythronium, Fritillaria - 1 August;
- - for all other plants the final day is 1 September.
- Some plants I do not sell by single bulbs. In this case near the price I put the quantity of bulbs which contains 1 packet. So this price is price for 1 packet. The wholesale discounts are the same, but 1 packet is equal 1 bulb.
- You pay for phyto sanitary certificate (if needed) and postage.
- Phyto-certificate costs in Lithuania 18,00 Euro.
- For postage of parcels less O,50 kg weigh please add 12.00 Euro for Europe and 20.00 Euro for overseas;
- Postage for large orders is equal my post expenses.
- I am agree with any way of paying except credit cards.
- Payment for large orders is possible on my bank account by transfer not later 30 days after invoice (please see the bank data below).
- You can pay in any national currency with a rate of the day of the paying.
- All your bank charges please take on your account.
- It's difficult to determine exactly the future crop of every plant, so some alternative items in your order list should be useful, especially if you have a large order.
- For plants marked in catalogue with fonts WP (Wholesale Price) I offer series of discounts. The list of discaunts see below.